Maintenance and Repair
Regular upkeep and maintenance is a must for a longer shelf life. However, with automated, hands-free door openers, we tend to overlook the damage a garage door has been subjected to. When minor faults go unnoticed, it may lead to extensive damage.
Complex maintenance tasks for garage doors must be handled by experts in the field. The repair and maintenance of garage door springs, rollers, drums and cables involve the use of specific tools and procedures.
Signs that indicate the need for garage door repair or maintenance:
- Extra force required for door opening or closing
- Unbalanced doors
- Noisy or shaky doors
- Two years or more since the last servicing
Our garage door maintenance service includes the following:
- A detailed visual inspection of each component such as garage door cables, springs, rollers, etc.
- Lubrication of moving parts such as hinges, springs, rollers, etc.
- Appropriate repair and replacements are carried out for all problems
- Garage door tracks are inspected and adjusted for proper mounting, fastener replacements and other hardware.
- Missing or loose fasteners are fixed properly. The springs are adjusted as per safety standards.
Call us for a free consultation and we will extensively inspect and evaluate your home garage door system.