Garage Door Maintenance
Time for Garage Door Maintenance We Are There
The effort required to manually open a door must be similar to the time that it takes to manually close the door. It is applicable only if an automatic opener has been put into manual mode. If this is not the case, you need maintenance of your garage door. RA regular maintenance is necessary for the proper functioning of garage doors systems. Regular maintenance is required within every three to six months and in the case of extreme weather conditions, more. Timely servicing can prevent broken doors and other problems in the future.
When do you need maintenance?
- If it's been mMore than 2 years since your last maintenance
- Extra effort for opening and closing the garage door
- Poorly balanced door and must be checked at least once a year.
- Noisy garage doors while opening and closing.
- Thorough examination of each component such ass: like garage door cables, springs, pulleys, rollers and mounting systems for any damage.
- Lubrication of door hinges, rollers, springs and tracks.
- We repair garage doors for their prolonged lifee prolonged life of garage doors.
- Checking for theof proper tracking and mounting ofand tighten or replace loose fasteners to ensure your security.